On Friday, May 1st the Potomac Grade School staff will be having a parade around town to see our students! We will be leaving the school at 5:00 pm. Our route will be as follows:
- Leave the school.
- Go north on Lane Street.
- Turn onto North Street.
- Turn onto May Street.
- Go south on Maple.
- Turn onto Bluff.
- Turn north onto College.
- Cross across 136 and go north on Grant Street.
- Turn left onto North Street to Vermilion.
- Turn onto Vermilion and go through town to Artesian.
- From Artesian, head to Wilson.
- Take Wilson to Logan to Burke.
- From Burke turn onto 136 and head west to the Big Park.
- Go through the Big Park and then head back to the school on 136.
If you do not live on the route we will be traveling or live in the country, please go to the Big Park, Casey's, or the Gifford State Bank parking lot to wave at us! Remember, we still have to follow the Social Distancing guidelines. We hope to see as many as possible!